Spark Makerspace is a makerspace in beautiful, sunny, downtown, New London, Connecticut. We are a community of makers, hackers, artists, artisans, and creative individuals.
This wiki is hosted on the VM Lab.
Getting Started at Spark
- Workstation Training/Clearance
- Read up on How Spark Works for information on Spark Makerspace's organizational structure and how to get involved in making it a more awesome place.
Getting started with MediaWiki
- MediaWiki FAQ
- Configuration settings list
- Members/Leads: Want to help fill out this wiki? See How do I get edit access on this wiki?
- Red links are pages that don't exist yet! Click on them to get them started!
Be excellent to each other!
Learn about each of our workstations
- Fiber Arts
- Stained Glass
- Printmaking, Painting, and Drawing
Spark has a number of regular meetups.
- What is a makerspace?
- Where is Spark?
- How do I print?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Help! A Spark computer doesn't work or doesn't have software I need!
- How do I get edit access on this wiki?
- This wiki is missing information I need!
Problems with anything wiki-related? Ping the Electronics Leads.